Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What a Day to Turn 6


It's me, Gabriella. It's Feb 13!! It's my Birthday!

I woke up to find myself in this beautiful and very big apartment.

It has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a big living room and 4 televisions. Oh what a day we had.

I had breakfast with Sonja because I was so hungry I couldn't wait for everyone else. We had such a good breakfast... everything that kids and grownups like was there... buffet style and cooked to order. We met our Nanny, Ollisia, and then we did so many things that I had, in my head, to make a list to try to remember them all.

We took a tour of the property with Ollisia so we would know where all the neat stuff is.
We went to the beach and played in the sand and the water.
We swam in the pool and did aerobics in the pool with Mommy, Abuelo (my grandfather), Sonja and other grownups... not Kiara though because she was too short. We did tie-dye t shirts in the kids club. We had lunch.

Ollisia brought lots of goodies in a pretty basket to our suite. We had some quiet time.

Guess what? The Kids club threw a suprise birthday party for me about 4 in the afternoon... We played games and danced, had snacks of fruit, cheesies, cookies and banana chips and a lucious vanilla strawberry cake.

Then we went to watch the crabs running along a big log in the water.

Then we went fishing and Kiara caught a fish and we took him to the grill, but we decided not to cook him and we put him back in the water; Fishy would be happier with his mother... not in a pan...

We got all dressed up for my birthday dinner under the stars again and we danced during dinner and we went to bed at 9pm... very sleepy. Will post this tomorrow. Thank you everyone for all my birthday messages.

Goodnight. Love from Gabriella.

Continue>>
a